Monday, February 4, 2013

Koh Samui - Off the Tekkers

The rest of my time in Koh Samui was off the tekkers.  The next day, after the barbeque, we were on the way to the beach when I ran onto someone else I met on my way to Phuket, Ally, one of the Scottish dudes!  We were pumped!  He met us at the beach a bit later, and then that night we went to a friends Reggae Bar, because the owners younger brother was to do a fire show for us.. he had to have only been about 12 or 13.. and he did awesome!!  Plus, I got a mango shake, you just can't lose when you get a mango shake... They're soo dang good!  And REAL!

The next day,.we went to Ark Bar, which was a pool bar in the really touristy area of the island. It was a lot of fun though!  A bit windy and cold though. But they had a free cookout! So we couldn't pass it up!! Free food!  Later later that night we went back after showering because they had a party on the beach.. music, dancing, fireshows, and ocean.. you really can't lose.

I had such a great time there.. wouldn't mind going back.  But I am going to try and meet up with Ally again once I go north.. hopefully it works out!!  I mean.. We DID pinky swear on it... Donno it probably has to happen.  :)

Soo many new friends met at this place:
Ronit - Scotland
Karim - England
Katherina - Germany
Conrad - Poland
Ally - Scotland
Michael - Scotland
Lucia - Vietnam
Jack - Scotland
Frank -Amsterdam
Simon - UK
Kevin - France

Ciao <3

Headed to Koh Lanta with Frank for 4 days next!!!





2 comments:

  1. You're so good at keeping track of the people you meet!!!!

    ReplyDelete