Sunday, February 3, 2013

Europe in Total: Start to Finish

I just realized I never summed up my Europe portion of my trip, so here goes! 
Start to finish (without dates):

Where I have been so far (25 September - 12 January):
London, England
Ibiza, Spain (island)
Barcelona, Spain
Camino de Santiago
Porto, Portugal
Lisbon, Portugal
Madrid, Spain
    flew to Geneva, Switzerland (but did not stay here) 
    ...took the scenic train to Brigg, then to 
Interlaken, Switzerland
Lucerne, Switzerland
Zurich, Switzerland
Salzburg, Austria
Munich, Germany
Stuttgart, Germany
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Brussels, Belgium
Gent, Belgium
Brugge, Belgium
Leuven, Belgium
Antwerp, Belgium
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hamburg, Germany (current location)
Berlin, Germany
Leipzig, Germany
Prague, Czec Republic
Krakow, Poland
Lviv, Ukraine
Kiev, Ukraine
Chisinau, Moldova
Bucharest, Romania
Salzburg, Austria 
St. Wolfgang, Austria
Werfenweng, Austria (boarding)
Flachau, Austria (boarding)
Steyr, Austria
Vienna, Austria
Zagreb, Croatia (had to get out of Schengan one last time, in order to stay legal)
Garmisch, Germany
Nuremburg, Germany
   Flew to Bangkok from Munich! 


So to sum everything up quickly: 
 - 110 days
 - 15 countries
 - 38 cities
 - 16 hosts
 - 15 hostels
= AWESOME! 


Everyone needs to do this..

I have a goal that when I come home, I'm going to learn German, and go back to Germany.. and try to make enough money to get back there this summer.. even if I don't know Deutsch yet. 
I also have no fear of travelling solo anymore.. 
Which means that now, anytime I want to go somewhere.. I will. 
   I can do it, 
   it's not hard, and 
   many times it's soo much better than not.  

Ciao!  
<3 M

No comments:

Post a Comment