Tuesday, October 16, 2012

First day in Switzerland

We flew from Madrid to Geneva today.. Hahaha funny thing though... I wanted to be sure that my bag would be the right size, because the airlines are cheap here but also very strict! & I didn't want to pay 50 euros to check it, so I wore 11 shirts and 2 pants!  Tehehe :) Aside from that though, it was probably hands down, the most beautiful airline flight I've ever been on.. seeing the mountains as we were decending was amazing.

We decided last minute to take the scenic train down to Brigg through the Alps. We spent quite a bit of time walking around the town before continuing to Interlaken. It was awesome. This one mountain was literally filled with pine trees, half of which were snow covered.

After we got to Interlaken, which is where we are staying tonight and tomorrow night, we walked around the town, mountains in literally EVERY direction!

Tomorrow we will be spending the day in cable cars viewing the mountains..  it's going to be expensive, but soo incredibly worth it..


2 comments:

  1. Cable cars and mountains ... a fancy San Francisco?

    Just don't try to find the whole alphabet in random items in the city, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahaa! I just told my friend that story yesterday!

      Delete