Monday, January 7, 2013

New Years Eve; Salzburg Style

I'm going to say it again... I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life, as I did while these guys were here.. f#*&ing hilarious

We had a great group for New Years: Jan, Lucy, Gary, Ben, Angela, Johnny, Mike, Marc, Louie, Stevie, Erika, Miranda, Jessica, Chris, Carl, Jack, Loraine, and Joe.. with this crew we had an incredibly fun few days and New Years Eve.

We went out to eat first and then headed to the main square for the countdown to midnight.  In Salzburg at midnight, they shoot off fireworks, play music, and it is tradition to waltz. So I waltz with Angela's brother Mike. It was great, later on we went to a pub to hanging out with good people and enjoy the rest of the night.

Jan and his friends kept singing this damn churpy churpy cheap cheap song.. I STILL can't get it out of my head. Though in a small way, I don't want to because then the memory is more distant.

I had a great NYE in Salzburg.. Snowboarded during the day and had a great night.  New Years day couldn't have been any better either (see mountains mountains mountains entry)..

<3 M




No comments:

Post a Comment