Monday, January 7, 2013

Interesting things I've learned so far..

In Europe, kids in strollers are in sleeping bags! I get soo jealous of them!  All warm in their stroller sleeping bag made of wool.. what a bunch a luckies.. I don't ever remember having a sleeping bag stroller... what the heck mum!?

Many people in eastern europe (maybe all of europe too?) put lemon in their tea, and it is DELICIOUS!

Dogs everywhere! Trains, buses, in malls! The other day in Vienna I saw a guy nearly kneeling on the ground, telling at his dog to get back in his bag, which was Louie Vuton btw..  And yesterday in Zagreb, I was walking around with my host and we saw a dog with shoes on.
I've also seen dogs in strollers..
Seriously wtf?
Dogs are NOT babies!  That's why they're called dogs.

In Moldova, they think you get sick from what they call a current and what we would call, wind. In summer I've heard that the busses get really hot, but when someone tries to open a window, they get yelled at, especially if there are children on the bus/tram.. because you'll get them sick if you do.

Also, have I mentioned yet that I look foreign because I smile too much?  Hah!  That one cracked me up.

In Austria, they believe you will get hemroids if you sit on a cold bench in winter. <-- that cracked me up as well.. sometimes when people are around I sit down just to make them stare and think about me getting hemmies.

It's a cool thing for younger people to speak/say certain phrases in English.. it makes me feel like I'm the coolest person here because all I can speak is English.. but lets be real.. without even talking in English, I'm clearly the coolest person here. 

Also, apparently chocolate mushrooms are good luck on new years... Also these weird gummy pistachio pigs.


No comments:

Post a Comment