Monday, December 3, 2012

My (new) Plan for this Month:

I'll be skiing at Flachau (Austria) and Garmisch (Germany)! And spending Christmas in Austria!

But in order to stay until mid January so I can board and celebrate Christmas here, I must not become illegal immigrant. Because the type of visa Americans get for Europe has to abide by the schengan agreement: basically I can only stay 90 days within 180 in order to stay legal..

So now I must leave the schengan territory for about 2.5 weeks so I can stay in Austria and Germany until mid January when I will fly to Thailand.

I've always planned on doing an Eastern European trip.. I just didn't plan on doing some of those countries this time!  Sooo... New plan before Christmas!

POSSIBLE 2.5 Week Eastern European Itinerary (before I have checked out the buses and trains):
Transylvania - Brasov, Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Sofia, Bulgaria
Istanbul, Turkey
Ohrid, Macedonia
Mostar, Bosnia
Sarajevo,.Bosnia
Belgrade, Serbia

The to Salzburg, Austria for Christmas and new years.

Now.. I am researching now so chances are, this could all completely be different by the end of the day lol.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment