Sunday, December 9, 2012

I cant imagine a world without wifi...

Well I can.. but it would just be soo inconvenient while travelling!  It's crazy how I am able to message home, my family, and friends, go on Facebook, post a blog entry, or send an email right when I get into Wi-Fi.. and it's everywhere here! 

I bet my mum would sure be a lot more worried about me if it wasn't for all this Wi-Fi!  Sometimes it even feels like I am home because of the amount I can text friends through the groupme app. Imagine if there wasn't Wi-Fi.. I'd probably only be able to call home every great days to a week, and hit up an internet cafe every now and then (which I did do yesterday because sometimes using my phone to search the internet for trains and flights is just a huge pain in my ass).

All this Wi-Fi isn't allowing me to feel as free as I had hoped, but I'm ok with it. I get to talk to people from home pretty much whenever I want, morning and night. In Asia, I expect that there won't be as much Wi-Fi, that it will be a bit sparse, but seriously, who knows, because I didn't expect to have access to it this much here!

OK that's all, just wanted to share a bit on my thoughts of Wi-Fi..

No comments:

Post a Comment