Thursday, September 27, 2012

This Hostel's Awesome!

Today we left London, but before doing so, we took the train into the city to do some last bit of site seeing before we left. We went to see the Tower Bridge and the Tower of London. Didn't go in though.. cuz that's totally NOT in my budget! Lol. Then we headed back to the hostel to check out and catch our plane to Ibiza, Spain!

I almost had to check my bag  because it was too big.. which was frustrating because Leslie and I put on most our clothes to allow our purses to fit in our backpacks so we could limit our bags to one Hah! because to fly RyanAir you can only have one carry on bag.  I maybe ended up rushing onto the plane to escape the ticket people asking me to check to check if my bag would fit.. luckily Les just fit hers in the metal tester thing that they had and we both ran through the entrance after they scanned our tickets lol. aaaannndd (drumroll please): It fit under the seat!! Wooh!  That was success.. but my Nalgene.. the plastic part of the lid, that allows it to hang off of things, broke as I was shoving my bag under the seat as fast as I could: (  but.. at least its just a thing. 

The flight was loud, in both noise and color (a majority of the inside was colored yellow), but what else did you expect from a cheap flight!? We've just arrived at the hostel, and it is awesome! Every room is named a different country. We are in an all girls dorm, gotta be safe! & it's name is India! There are 2 girls from Canada in our room so far. Every wall is a different color, and there are bean bags and pillows everywhere! In fact I'm sitting on a bean bag in the social room right now! We'll be here for 3 nights then we'll be headed to Barcelona. More to come on Ibiza, but nothing's happened yet!





No comments:

Post a Comment